Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts - From Food.com

Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts

By Chef #844314 on January 21, 2009
Photo
Photo by gailanng
4 Reviews
  • timer
  • Prep Time: 15 mins
  • Total Time: 50 mins
  • Servings: 1

About This Recipe  (from Food.com)

"These are great for a quick and simple meal!"

Ingredients

    • 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
    • 2 tablespoons cream cheese
    • 1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
    • 2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked

Directions

  1. Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
  2. Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
  3. Roll CHicken breast up to conseal cream cheese.
  4. Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
  5. Plase on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 375.
  6. Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1

Reviews

  • "Before I made this recipe, I had no friends. I am now armed for life with a recipe ready to make a difference...accumulating one friend at a time. ;-) (I wink so much from story telling that people think I have a permanent twitch.)"
    By gailanng on September 19, 2012 | 1333320
  • "Wonderful! I went heavy on the cream cheese and green onion, still rolled it, but only had the cheese in a glob in the middle. I secured it with 2 pieces raw bacon (wished I used 3, because we love bacon!), then grilled it. To grill these on propane, get the grill hot, turn off all but one burner. The remaining burner should be on low. Put the chicken over the burners that are off and close the lid. Leave it closed for 25 min, then flip the chicken and close for another 20 min. Then open the grill, turn up the heat and put the chicken directly over to sear the bacon the rest of the way. Yummm!!"
    By ramartin42 on July 08, 2010 | 1128520
  • "perfect! I'm not a fan of green onions so I just left them out. I also didn't "roll" the chicken up, I more folded each corner up and fastened with the bacon around it."
    By LCmakeup on January 10, 2010 | 1028522
  • "This is so easy to make and is such a nice twist on having regular chicken. I didn't pre-cook the bacon and didn't broil after, but just cooked the entire thing for 10 minutes longer and it turned out just great! I only used 1 piece of bacon per piece of chicken"
    By HoserLauren on March 24, 2009 | 834276